Sunday, September 2, 2012

The #Illusion of #Perfect #Animals - #Adrenaline and #Delusion of Garden of #Eden

I was going to the supermarket to buy some chocolate, and when I was walking, I saw a dog with a wire in his neck, and I stopped, and started to call him to see what could I do with his wire - and the dog started barking and grunting at me, and he got close to me, and in that moment I saw the image of a dog in front of my face showing me his teeth, and I just thought 'fuck, this dog is going to bite me', and I just stood there, and seeing the dog close to me, I just imagined the dog biting my leg, and I started to breathe, saying to me 'breathe, breathe', and I was petrified, I really feared the dog biting me, and there I was, just breathing, feeling the adrenaline through my body - and then I started to walk, when I saw that the dog was sufficiently away from me, and we had a second encounter, and the same pattern, I just needed to stop, stood there, breathing, and looking at him, and I started to walk again - and I realize that I was like paranoid, like expecting the worst of everything, and feeling the energy through my body, the like my entire body just vibrating because of fear, adrenaline. So I realize how I was believing that the animals are perfect, like believing that they will not harm myself as wanting to create deliberately an image of them as like in the garden of Eden, so that really shows the fear of the opposite, fear of accepting that the animals aren't perfect, and how is that? - obviously, we are abusing them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with sadness when seeing the dog with a wire through his neck, without realizing that sadness isn't gonna change anything, and that sadness is the actually the abuse to myself as the physical, making an energetic experience instead of considering what is happening there, and how it doesn't make sense to create that experience of sadness and to drive myself trying to be a good person because of that sadness, I mean that is actually an abuse point.

When and as I see myself reacting with sadness for seeing physical proofs of abuse - I stop and I breathe. I realize that I am not supporting myself to see the fact of the abuse within the consideration of that we are abusing when making a negative experience of sadness, because there's no practical consideration of how that abuse exists, and how I am allowing and accepting that abuse, so:

I commit myself to stop all sadness when realizing abusive points, remaining here as breath, and considering how I am related to that abuse, and what I was accepting and allowing related to that abuse, and taking responsibility for it as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to help him taking off the wire because of thinking, believing and imagining that the dog was abused and that the wire in his neck indicated the abuse, without realizing that if the dog was abused, it's obvious to consider that he may have aggressive behavior, as ourselves having aggressive behavior because of fearing pain, and that taking off the wire of his neck wasn't going to solve the abuse, so it's irrelevant to really band-aid the problem, because we are the problem, we are the ones that are abusing, so we are the ones that must stop to change and consider what is best for all, thus good intentions to him are not gonna change anything, I mean, he can clearly approach me as the physical proof that he doesn't fear me, and that obviously if he's not approaching to me it's because he was abused, so isn't necessary to believe that he was abused, it is necessary to understand that we are abusing the physical through every thought, emotion, feeling, and imagination, and that the abuse that exist is because we have fear, so taking off his wire is just a band-aid of self-interest to get in the position of 'oh I am a good person', and obviously isn't true, the real change is through self-forgiveness, if a dog is not allowing myself to assist him, that's all that I need to see physically - trying to push my 'good person' wants is just abusing myself, within the understanding that the animals are being abused, so if we abuse, we will be abused - time to step down from the cloud.

When and as I see myself trying to help an animal trying to make the good action of the day - I stop and I breathe. I realize that I am not considering their own expression when trying to push a sad-fuel-based solution as trying to be a good person, and within that I am not considering that I am in fact responsible for the abuse so the real way how I can help is helping myself as everything that's here as what is best for all, stopping all the abuse through the mind.

I commit myself to check all my reactions and to consider the animals decision and expression toward myself when trying to help them, and to understand in every moment of every breath as myself that wanting to help them through forcing them to allow themselves to be helped by me, trying to be a good person, is not gonna solve the problem, rather taking responsibility for what I am allowing and accepting as life abuse, and correcting and deciding a practical solution to stop the abuse as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust thinking-possessions, without realizing that trusting in my thinking-possessions without considering what is best for all in every moment of every breath implies allowing and accepting the abuse, so till here no further.

When and as I see myself possessed by a thought - I stop and I breathe. I realize that I am allowing and accepting the reaction to exist through getting possessed by my thoughts, and that obviously that possession indicates a fear.

I commit myself get myself back to breath in every possession, or reaction, and I commit myself to stay here as breath in every moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I was trying to go from sadness to happiness, like trying to suppress the sadness with me wanting to help as wanting to create a positive experience of happiness instead of seeing how I was creating that sadness and how that sadness isn't gonna change the abuse that we are accepting and allowing, and that happiness neither, that is only a band-aid to not take responsibility for what is going on with animals in this world, so:

When and as I see myself seeking a happiness experience from sadness - I stop and I breathe. I realize that I am not solving or correcting sadness when seeking it's opposite, rather I am suppressing sadness through happiness, so that means to trying to escape from the real responsibility as how I allowed and accepted that abuse.

I commit myself to stop seeking happiness, and to take responsibility and stop all sadness points, as the living realization that sadness is gonna solve anything, and that happiness is just the self-interest suppression to sadness to make the illusion of 'everything it's ok', when it is not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in and as the image of a dog in front of my face showing her teeth like disposing to bite me, without considering that a dog in front of me disposing to bite me implies clearly a physical abuse and shows my fear to be bitten by a dog, because of the believing of that dogs are aggressive, so, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself fearing being bitten by a dog, without considering that we allow the abuse if we fear a dog biting us, because obviously that implies that a dog must suffer to have an aggressive behavior, and that's unacceptable - and within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the dogs are aggressive, without realizing that in fact the dog itself isn't aggressive, yet, our own abuse make them to have aggressive behaviors, because obviously, an abused dog cannot trust ourselves, because our thoughts and imagination are pure evil, and we believe ourselves to be our thoughts, when we are not, so:

When and as I see myself in and as the image of an animal in front of my face disposing to bite me - I stop and I breathe. I realize that I abuse the physical if I get drive by an image of abuse as the allowance to the image to drive myself into a fear character, so:

I commit myself to stop all physically abusive images, through remaining here in and as breath and taking responsibility for all images through self-forgiveness, as the decision of till here no further and the living understanding of that images are not here thus are not real.

I commit myself to show that every image that implies abuse is abuse itself, and we abuse ourselves and others through every image, through every thought through every feeling, because the key is what implies the image, the imagination, the thought, the feelings and emotions, it implies self-interest, implies self-separation, where we just seek for experiences of the mind instead of being here as the living understand of that life is the only and real value, so live is stand within and as oneness and equality as what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the garden of Eden existed and that in those times there were peace between animals and human beings, without realizing in self-honesty what is here, because peace cannot exist between animals and us because we abuse them, and we abuse ourselves as life, so it's not a point of that was it before, now is different, no, not at all, rather we have accepted and allowed ourselves to be our mind, and the very proof is this belief, I know that I was born in this world, this physical world, and that I had not ever seen peace, just apparently love, because I can see how I live, and I cannot see a point of real peace as physical consideration of oneness and equality as life, and that obviously the belief of peace before, in the Eden, implies that apparently that was before and that now there's nothing to do as a real mind fuck to not take responsibility for what is here, without realizing that we are the ones that are accepting and allowing this world as it is, so we are creating through our acceptance and allowance, so peace can only exist within and as oneness and equality as life, and that the point of peace also implies that we believe ourselves to be inferior to the animals, in terms of believing them to be aggressive, and from that seeking the superior position through abusing them so we are trying to be god abusing life, because of believing ourselves to be less than life, and believing that life is apparently being with god in heaven, without realizing that we are here on earth, and that here is life, so because of that fear we seek being more than life, we seek the superior position as god, as power, as control, without considering who we are in every moment of every breath, life - life isn't a belief, life is physical and real, and does not need a belief to exist.

When and as I see myself believing myself to be inferior to the animals - I stop and I breathe. I realize that I am not understanding the value of and as life as oneness and equality through that belief, and that everything that's here is the same, LIFE.

When and as I see myself seeking a superiority position over and animal - I stop and I breathe. I realize that I am abusing life that includes myself when seeking a position of superiority, and that there's no equality and oneness consideration within that search, so no consideration of who we really are as LIFE.

I commit myself to stop believing myself to be inferior to anything that's here, through standing up as oneness and equality, giving up to all my self-interest, and giving to all my beliefs and fears, thus I commit myself to stop all my superior seeking, committing my life to LIFE, stopping all abuse, changing and correcting myself into and as what is best for all life equally as one, living this decision as myself in every moment of every breath.

I commit myself to show that we are the ones that are abusing, no one else, that we are accepting and allowing this world as it is, and that the decision of oneness and equality is inevitable, because we know that this must stop, that we are driving ourselves to nowhere, only seeking the best position in this world and over others, abusing all in our steps, and that we believe ourselves to be inferior to life, but we are not, so that self-interest must be stopped, because is our self-deception, we are not less than life, we cannot be more than life, we are life, and we have separated ourselves from who we really are through our own abuse, and we don't want to accept it, we don't want to see what is happening HERE, so it's time to change, nothing will change, if we don't change.

I commit myself to stop defining myself as my beliefs, living in and as every breath as life as the realization that I am here, and that life isn't a belief, that the belief is the illusion, so taking responsibility and taking all my beliefs about myself and about life, grounding myself here as life as the physical, as the decision to stop trying to hide from myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the dog was about to bite me because of barking and grunting, without realizing that he in fact was showing myself the abuse that we are accepting and allowing, and that they cannot trust on us, so, obviously I see that was my own responsibility for trying to assist him, without realizing that the assistance that I can make is to stop the abuse, and the realization of that we are living the consequences of our abuse so there's nothing ok, we must consider that we are abusing animals, so them are not trusting on us, so:

When and as I see myself trying to approach a animal in every way as following the belief that everything is perfect - I stop and I breathe. I realize that I am not taking responsibility for my own abuse when trying to make believe myself that everything it's ok with animals, and that obviously that is not real, and the consequence of that it's petrification, as the petrification as realizing that the belief of that everything it's ok isn't real at all.

I commit myself to stop following the belief that everything it's ok with animals, living as the realization of that we have and are abusing them, thus I cannot expect a pacific behavior from them, instead of expecting, I take responsibility for my own abuse toward them and change to honor LIFE stopping all the abuse and fears through self-forgiveness, self-corrective application, and self -commitment.

I commit myself to show that is inevitable to take responsibility, and that taking responsibility means giving up to everything, stop everything, and stand up as what is best for all as LIFE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine the dog biting my leg because of believing that we was gonna bite me because of barking and grunting, without realizing that imagining he biting me implies the allowance and acceptance of him to bite me, and that obviously is abuse to the physical, so:

When and as I see myself imagining an animal biting my leg - I stop and I breathe. I realize that I am accepting and allowing the physical abuse through imagining physical abuse, thus it's unacceptable, because that implies to accept and allow the physical abuse to exist, so:

I commit myself to stop all the physical abuse imagination, living in every moment of every breath the realization of that what is here is real, and the consideration of what am I accepting and allowing within every thought, image, imagination, feeling, and emotion.

I commit myself to show that we must ask ourselves what we are accepting and allowing to exist through our thoughts, feeling, emotions, and imagination, and that the answer is simple and we know the answer, we are accepting and allowing abuse, and we fear that abuse, and we abuse to not get abused, yet, we don't realize that we are abusing ourselves and allowing to be abused, so if we abuse, we will be abused, thus, the abuse can only stop if WE stop allowing and accepting the abuse, and the only way to stop our acceptance and allowance, is through self-forgiveness and self-corrective application as physical movement and direction, so, if we don't change, if we don't stop, nothing will change, and nothing will stop.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get petrified and experiencing adrenaline because of fearing a dog biting me, without realizing that the consequence was a whole energetic charge, and that implies to take that energy from my own body as the physical, so I realize that the consequence of following my belief blindly is in fact abuse to the physical, and that is unacceptable abusing the physical through fear, and that I saw the consequence as tiredness and physical-body vibration.

When and as I see myself fearing a animal biting me - I stop and I breathe. I realize that I am not supporting myself as the physical when fearing and animal biting, and that that fear implies the acceptance and allowance of the animal to bite me, so:

I commit myself to stop fearing the animals and believing them as aggressive beings, stopping trusting in my thoughts possessions, and taking responsibility for every thought as myself, living the realization of that I cannot trust in my mind possessions, because always implies fear and beliefs.

So I understand, we are abusing animals, we are responsible for the consequence, and faith will not change the consequence, rather stopping ourselves, and if that doesn't happen, the abuse won't stop, so, time to get out of the cloud, this world isn't perfect, because there's no oneness and equality, and it's our responsibility, only we can change the world, changing ourselves, stopping and giving up all our fears and self-interest.

I realize, there was no peace, because within peace the abuse cannot exist, and within peace separation doesn't exist, and we are separated, so that implies that there's no peace, that peace cannot exist by magic, we have to create it, through equalizing ourselves to and as oneness and equality, and considering what is best for all life in every moment of every breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment