Sunday, September 2, 2012

The #Difference between #Fixing the #Toilet and the #Anger for not having done so

Context: the toilette chain broke, and I just didn't consider to fix it - point to consider: applying practical solutions.

Ok so, I was sitting in front of my computer, and my brother entered to the bathroom, and he started to ask 'why the bathroom is at this way' - and I didn't remember the toilette chain point, so I didn't speak because he started to get possessed, and I just thought 'I don't want to hear him speaking shit', so he came to me and asked: 'why you did that to the toilette's chain?' - and I thought 'it wasn't me' and said to him 'was that way, I had to pull it manually' - and he said 'so why you didn't fix it?' and there I got irritated, obviously was a point of fearing to face the consequences for what I didn't do - so I said to him 'did you check it?' - and he started to talk to me, ex: 'you talk too much shit' - and I started to take it personally because I was irritated, and I just stopped, and started to breathe, because I realized that I was irritated, so I just kept quiet.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider practical solutions to every physical failure situation instead of checking the failure and just  believing that there's nothing to do.

When and as I see myself seeing/realizing a physical failure of a practical instrument - I stop and I breathe. I realize that I'm not supporting myself to apply practical common sense as the physical when seeing/realizing a physical problem, when I am really able to see/realize how can I fix the problem physically.

I commit myself to consider and apply practical solutions for every problem that I can see/realize in and as the moment, within this, to show that the best way, in order o fix a problem, is always consider physical/practical solutions instead of seeing the problem as unchangeable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in and as the backchat 'I don't want to hear him speaking shit about myself' as an excuse to not communicate, without realizing that we speak words, and words are words, so the only way to take them personally is through our fears, so, I realize that hear that what we don't want to hear - apparently - as resistance, indicates a point of self-belief as ego so fear, and it can be walk through self-forgiveness, self-corrective statement, and self-commitment to really stop taking personally the words that others speak.

When and as I see myself reacting to what a person says - I stop and I breathe. I realize that I don't support me if I react to words instead of checking how I react to that word, or what implies that word to me, or what association I have with the word, so I can use my own reactions as a tool to support myself to walk myself through my memories, thus checking to what I am reacting.

I commit myself to stop every reaction to the words that someone speak, staying in and as breath and walking every reaction as a resistance to my fears and self-beliefs, and within this, to show that we can only take personally that what we fear about/of ourselves, so that which bother us from others, is in fact what we don't want to see within and as ourselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in and as the backchat 'it wasn't me', without realizing that whether I am responsible or not, I am able to consider a practical solution in and as the moment, and that it is clearly a point to take responsibility, besides, the 'wasn't me' is just an excuse to not see that we saw/realized the problem/point to fix, so obviously there's no excuse, responsibility is the key.

When and as I see myself in and as the backchat 'it wasn't me' - I stop and I breathe. I realize that there's no direction and self-responsibility in trying to evade the consequence of not making a practical solution in  and as the moment, and that clearly the excuse isn't a solution either, rather self-direction and responsibility are the solution.

I commit myself to direct myself in and as communication as physical recognition when I see a point of lack of responsibility or practical solution, and to direct myself to consider and see and realize a practical solution for the lack, within this, to show that every point or event or situation that we live is our responsibility because we are everything that's here, so if we do not consider practical solutions for what is here, is simple, we are responsible for the consequences, I mean, no one else can be responsible for that, we create this world from the choices we made.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing the consequences for what I didn't do, without realizing that the consequences are inevitable thus there's no point in fearing consequences, so that shows how we fear the inevitable, and we try to run, but it's impossible, we cannot run away from ourselves, we are the consequence, we are the inevitability, so taking responsibility is inevitable, and the point is that we are here breathing so, we can a must take responsibility for ourselves, because fearing the responsibility is the back-door to guilt and self-blame, because we believe that we somehow did something wrong as negative as incorrect within morality, so we start to feel regret for that, instead of just taking responsibility and self-forgive ourselves.

When and as I see myself fear facing consequences for what I did and didn't do - I stop and I breathe. I realize that I do not support myself to take responsibility for and as myself in fearing to face the consequences, and that the only drive of fear is just regret and self-blame, so if I fear the consequences, nothing will change, the consequence is inevitable, so the fear doesn't support to really face the consequence.

I commit myself to stop the fear of facing consequences, staying here in and as breath in the moment of seeing/realizing or living/experiencing a consequence for what I did/didn't do, and within this, to show that the consequences for what we did or didn't do are inevitable, because everything that we do/think/say have a consequence, so is useless to fear consequences, because the fear drive us to blame and guilt, so we must take responsibility, I mean, it is inevitable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get irritated because of my brother asking me 'why I didn't fix the chain' as a point of realizing that I could fix the chain so as trying to evade responsibility, without considering that I can support myself in those points of resistance/irritation to see how I in fact know when I was dishonest with and as myself, without considering what is here, rather the illusion of the mind as 'the chain cannot be fixed' as an excuse to not direct myself in and as the moment so:

When and as I see myself irritated because of a person indicating me a point where I didn't take physical action as practical solution - I stop and I breathe. I realize that I do not support myself in taking the comments and/or words that someone speak personally, rather I can see how that point shows me how I can change and start to consider practical solutions so:

I commit myself to stop getting irritated because of a person indicating me practical solutions, listening what the person can show to me, independent of how he/she does, and grasping what can I see as practical solutions, and within this, to show that those point that others indicate us, are a point of self-support to really see how we can change our mind beliefs of 'this can't change' with practical solutions, so if the person is just getting possessed we can see what is the person saying, breathing here, and being aware of what we take personally or not as support points - understand, all that we resist, is our guide to change ourselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take personally the phrase 'you talk so much shit' because of believing myself to be shit because of understanding that my words are myself, without realizing that those definitions we give to others reflect our own self-beliefs so, firstly, we are one and equal as life, so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word shit with a negative charge in separation from myself as the word, realizing that the word shit is physical as life, so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the word shit with the word stupid and the word stupid with a negative charge in separation from myself as the word, and we really cannot be less or more within and as oneness and equality as life, so if we judge others as stupid we are just reflecting our own belief of stupidity, and we must understand, no one is stupid, that is just our own judgment because of fearing to take responsibility for our fears and self-beliefs.

When and as I see myself taking personally what other person say to me - I stop and I breathe. I realize that I'm judging myself if I take personally what other person say, and that that show me where I am judging myself, what fear I have about myself, and what self-belief about myself I am believing, so:

I commit myself to stop taking it personally what other person says to me, changing the reaction to a practical consideration as a support point to see where I have placed my self-beliefs and fears, so within this, to show that that which we take personally is the indication of what we believe or judge about ourselves, and that if we judge or blame others, we are in fact reflecting our self-judgment and self-blame as the consequence of our fears and self-beliefs that we don't want to see and/or face.

No comments:

Post a Comment